Welcome to Tyler County Schools
Tyler County Schools is excited to welcome new students and their families. This website contains all of the information you need to complete the online registration process.
Please contact Melinda Walton or Sharon Garrison with registration questions. You can also schedule an appointment to use a computer at the Board Office to complete the online forms.
Basic Registration Steps
1. Preview the online registration forms.
2. Gather all of the information needed to complete the online registration form.
- Child’s social security number
- E-mail addresses for parents
- Emergency contact information for authorized pick-up (home and cell phone numbers)
- Child’s medical conditions, including allergies and medications
- Primary dentist and phone number
- Primary doctor and phone number
- Insurance information
If you have further questions, or do not have online access, please call Sharon Garrison (304-758-8642) or Melinda Walton (304-758-8644) at the Tyler County Board of Education for assistance.
3. Set aside up to 1 hour to complete the online registration form and online transportation form each in one sitting. You can make an appointment to use a computer at the Board Office if needed.
4. Make an appointment to complete the registration process by calling Sharon Garrison at 304-758-8642. Complete or bring all required documents to the meeting.
- Complete the online application - you do not need to print a copy
- Dental form, completed by child's dentist
- Complete the online bus transportation form - you do not need to print a copy
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- WVDHHR HealthCheck Screening form, completed by child's doctor
- Record of immunizations, including lead levels
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Allergy/daily medication information - only meds that will need taken during the school day